- Reach (standard Knuckle)28” [8.53m]
- Pivot Pin3” [76mm] Diameter
- Section Dimension12” [305mm] x 8” [203mm] x 1/2” [13mm] wall
- DescriptionBoom sec ons are made from high tensile rectangular tubing reinforced and plug welded at all cri cal stress areas. Pivot pins are made from AISI 1045 material.
- Spread14’ [4.27m]
- DescriptionTwo (2) sets of fold down stabilizers with each stabilizer individually controlled from the operator’s cab. Safety load lock valves are standard. Sub-frame and stabilizers are uni zed.
- Pad Size21” [533mm] x 23” [584mm]
- Main Boom2) 6” [151mm] Bore x 43” [1092mm] Stroke x 3” [76mm] Rod
- Jib Boom(1) 7” [178mm] Bore x 48” [1219mm] Stroke x 4” [102mm] Rod
- Stabilizers(4) 6” [151mm] Bore x 24” [610mm] Stroke x 3” [76mm] Rod
- Main53 GPM [201 LPM]
- Filtrationwo (2) suc on filters with reusable 100 mesh screens. Two (2) 10-micron absolute return filters with indicator lights.
- PumpsThree (3) sec on Vane pump
- Reservoir120 Gallon [454 L]
- Control ValvesValves are Gresen stack type and feature integral main relief’s, port relief’s and an -cavita tion checks.
- Swing35 GPM [132 LPM]
- DescriptionAll cylinder barrels are heavy wall tubing. Pistons and glands are cast iron and feature replaceable wear rings. Cylinder rods are heavy chrome plated. All cylinders feature bolt on glands for ease of maintenance.
- RotationCon nuous with 9-port hydraulic swivel,
- Turntable Bearing42” [1067mm] O.D.
- Swing Speed7 RPM
- Loader (less Grapple)23,000 lbs. [10433kg]
- DescriptionRecommended 6 x 4 tandem carrier of not less than 50,000 lbs [22680kg]. GVW with cab to axle dimension of not less than 108” [2.74m]
- Swing2400 PSI [165 Bars]
- Floor Dimenstions38” [965mm] x 60” [1524mm]
- DescriptionStandard cab features include: improved access cab door, walk up steps, heater/defroster, engine gauges, hydraulic system warning lights, insula on, nted glass, windshield wiper/washer, dome light, horn, fire ex nguisher, cigare e lighter and ashtray.
- EngineCummins and John Deere options
- BoomsHydraulic or Stationary Heel
- Boom Length30’ [9.14m]
- CabAir conditioning, AM/FM Stereo Radio with Cassette.
- OtherLog and pulpwood grapples, floodlights, hydraulic joy stick controls, slasher packages.
The Husky XL series is engineered to be highly responsive with a smooth powerful swing with perfect balance. They are the heaviest built in the industry and outweigh the competitor’s model for model. Routine service is fast with an easy access design, like centralized hydraulic pressure checks, turntable bearing greasing from the operator’s cab. Husky boasts the largest steel booms available with super heavy-duty sub frames. Husky owners know they are built to last.
The Husky XL-245 weighs in at 23,000 lbs; it has a lift capacity of nearly 14 tons at ten feet and over 4 tons at full extension. Even more improvements have been made to the XL series including new cylinder design, improved operator’s cab and hydraulics for cooler operation.
All Husky models are available for trucks, stationary electric, rubber tire self-propelled, and trailer-mounts. Husky provides the hydraulic power and control valves, oil lines and couplings for any major manufacturer’s delimbers or slashers. We will custom mount on your choice of trailer.
Stationary heel boom, log and pulpwood grapples, floodlights, hydraulic joystick controls and slasher packages are also available.