PG-5200 is available trailer or track mounted.
- General Dimensions
- Engine Assemblies
- Discharge System
- Control Panel
- Optional Loader
- Optional Equipment
- Transport Length44’ [13.41m]
- Transport Height13’-6” [4.10 m]
- Transport Width11’-11” [3.63 m]
- Loading Height10’-9” [3.28 m]
- Tongue Weight20,000 lbs. [9,072 kg]
- Axle Weight54,000 lbs. [24,494 kg]
- Gross Weight74,000 lbs [33,566 kg]
- Tongue Weight W/ Loader26,500 lbs. [1,134 kg]
- Axle Weight W/ Loader53,500 lbs. [24,267 kg]
- Gross Weight W/ Loader80,000 lbs. [36,287 kg]
- Horsepower875-1200HP [652-895kw]
- Air CleanersDonaldson Dry Type
- Fuel Capacity450 gal. [1,704 L]
- Fluid DriveHydraulic Wet Clutch
- Drive ShaftSpicer 1910
- Final Drive1:1, 2100 RPM
- Opening27” x 63” [686 x 1600 mm]
- Length60” [1.5 m]
- Diameter16 7/8” [429 mm] O.D. with 8 1/4” [210 mm] Diameter Center
- Shaft7” [178 mm] Diameter Hardenend Alloy Steel
- Mill Plates2” [51 mm] Thick, Machined to 1 15/16” [49 mm] in Hammer Swing Area
- Hammers(32) 36 lb. [16.3 kg] Fixed w/2-Bolt Replaceable Tips Heat treated and Hard Surfaced
- Hammer Swing Diameter26 3/4” [680 mm]
- Hammer Rods(12) 2 1/4” [57 mm] Diameter Alloy Steel
- Bearings4 7/16” [113 mm] Double Row Sperical w/ Heat Monitoring System and Custom Ductile Cast Iron Housing
- Screen Size3,100 sq. in. [2.0 sq. m]
- Inside Width10’-0” [3 m]
- Flare Width13’ [3.96 m]
- Depth56” [1.4 m]
- Walls7/16” [11.1 mm] Steel Channel w/ Eight (8) 3/4” [19 mm] Stiffeners Welded Vertically to Support Tub and Flares
- Fin AgitatorsSix (6) 3/4” x 5” [19 mm x 127 mm]
- SpeedVariable, Up to 9 RPM Forward and Reverse; Auto-Reverse if Jammed
- DriveTub Rotates by two (2) Hydraulic Piston Motors, Each Directly Driving a 140 DC Chain
- AugersThree (3) 12” [305 mm] Hydraulicly Driven and Reversible
- Stacking Conveyor60” [152 mm] x 26’ [7.9 m] Long x 15’ [4.6 m] Stacking Height
- Magnetic Pulley12” x 62” [305 x 1575mm] Magnetic Pulley w/ Nail Chute
- Controls / GaugesDust and Water Resistamt Shock-Mounted Control Box w/ Sauer Plus 1 System and Smart Display Panel to Include All Operating and Diagnostic Data.
- Reach25’-1” [7.64 m]
- Lift Capacity9650 lbs. [4377 kg] @ 10’ [3.05 m] 6650 lbs. [3016 kg] @ 15’ [4.57 m] 5100 lbs. [2313 kg] @ 20’ [6.10 m]
- Cab ControlsElectric Operated Joystick Controls; Engine Speed; Clutch, Tub, Conveyor, Outrigger and Cab Height Controls.
- Cab GaugesAll included in Control Panel Display
- Cab Features1/2” [13 mm] Lexan Windshield, Wiper, Washer, Defroster, Dome Light, Fan, Horn, Insulation, Heater, Air Conditioner, Raises for Loading
- Grapples1/3 Cord Bypass or Claw. Continuous Rotation
- ScreensVarious Standard and Custom Sizes Available.
- OtherAir Compressor, Radio Remote Control, Auto-Reversing Fan.
ProGrind Tub Grinders offer industry-leading, user-friendly controls, clutch protection and a variety of hammer options for grinding versatility. The tub on each model tilts up to 90 degrees for easy access to the hammermill, screens and lower auger area. Precision Husky offers six rugged models, each built with ease of operation, cost and – always – your productivity in mind.
Our bold new 5200, available in trailer or track mount, contains one of the most aggressive hammermills in the industry. It can cut through mountains of green waste at production rates of over 100 tons-per-hour! The special double-bolt hammer tips provide more durability and grinding ease, assuring high production rates, less wear on the hammermill and easy maintenance. It’s been called the most powerful, easy to use tub grinder in the industry.
The 5200 is operated by a dust and water-resistant, shock-mounted control box with a Sauer Plus 1 system, CAN+ radio remote controls and a smart display panel. The enclosed, wet hydraulic clutch is engaged from the control panel with fault indicators using a push button microprocessor.
Many of our customers choose the knuckle boom loader option, complete with air-conditioned cab (standard) and state-of-the-art joystick.