- Transport Length26’-6” [8.01m]
- Transport Height12’-10” [3.9m]
- Loading Height9’ [2.7m]
- Gross Weight27,000 lbs. [12,273kg]
- Axle Weight25,000 lbs. [11,364kg]
- Tongue Weight2,000 lbs. [909kg]
- Width8’-5” [2.6m]
- AugersDual 12” [30.48cm] Hydraulically driven.
- Stacking Conveyor20’-0” [6.1m] Long x 30” [76.2cm] Wide
- Stacking Height12’-10” [3.9m]
- Trailer / Track SystemDual 15,000 lbs. [6,800kg] axles with dual 235- 75R17.5 radial load range “H” tires and electric brakes. Also available mounted on Caterpillar 312 (or equivalent) tracks.
- Air CleanerDonaldson Dry Type
- Fuel Capacity80 gal. [302 l]
- Noise SuppressionSound reduced on is obtained by using an oversized fan and radiator. This allows the engine to operate at 1880 rpm with enclosed side panels greatly reducing total sound pressure energy.
- ClutchTwin Disc SP214
- Fluid CouplingTransfluid 19KRU
- Drive ShaftSpicer 1810
- Final Drive1:1, 1880 RPM
- Opening25 7/16” x 35” [64.2 cm x 89 cm]
- Length33 1/2” [84 cm]
- Deflector1/2” [12.7 mm] Thick Weldox 100 Thrown Object Deflector
- Diameter16 7/8” [43 cm] OD with 9” [23 cm] Diameter Cent
- Shaft5” [12.7 cm] Hardened Alloy Steel
- Bearings3 7/16” Double Row Spherical
- Hammers18 Two Bolt Fixed Hammers
- Inside Width6’-5” [2 m]
- Flare Width8’-5” [2.6 m]
- Depth42” [1066 mm]
- Walls3/8” [9.52 mm] Steel Plate with (4) 1/2” [12.7 mm] Stiffeners Welded Vertically to Support Tub and Flares
- Agitators(4) 3/8” x 3” [9.53 mm x 76.2 mm]
- SpeedVariable, Up to 8 RPM Forward and Reverse
- Drive10,500 in. lbs [1,186 nm] Torque; Overload Protected Hydraulic Motor, Triple-50 Chain
- Thrown Object CoverCover raises 48” for Operation. Adjustable to Allow for Different Materials and Methods of Loading
- DescriptionPanel Shock Mounted with Tach, Hour Meter, Amp, Oil/Hydraulic Pressure, Thro le, Key Switch and Kill Switch.Emergency Shutdown Switch for Low Oil Pressure andHigh Temperature. Hinged to Swing Out for BetterServiceability.
- DescriptionRadio Remote Controls Tub Start/Stop, Tub Forward and Reverse, Conveyor and Auger Start/Stop, Thrown Object Cover Raise/Lower, Conveyor Raise/Lower, Emergency Stop, Remote Power On/Off .
ProGrind Tub Grinders offer industry-leading, user-friendly controls, clutch protection and a variety of hammer options for grinding versatility. The tub on each model tilts up to 90 degrees for easy access to the hammermill, screens and lower auger area. Precision Husky offers six rugged models, each built with ease of operation, cost and – always – your productivity in mind.
Our compact and rugged 1500 is an industry standard. It comes loaded with a fixed hammer design and 420HP CAT diesel engine for long hours of performance on the jobsite. The 1500 also comes with a remote controlled tub cover, tub start/stop, tub forward/reverse, auger start/stop, conveyor raise/lower, emergency stop and remote power off.
The insulated engine cover and critical muffler reduce noise by as much as half over older equipment. Available in trailer or track mount.